Project Manager (University)
6 Month contract Commencing 13th June commence 6th June 2022
£500 Outside IR35
Closing date for short list is Mid day 1st June
Interviews scheduled 7th June
The Project Manager will be required to:
• Coordinate the project governance framework (e.g. project steering group, project board, project meetings, project reporting)
• Work with stakeholders, gathering an understanding of the software requirements and ensuring that our development partner meet those requirements when delivering the solution
• Manage the project following University project management methodology (aligned to PRINCE2)
• Develop and maintain associated project management documentation including tracking of Risks, Issues, Decisions, Actions etc
• Plan and coordinate User Acceptance Testing, ensuring that relevant resources are in place and issues are logged and tracked through to completion
• Establish internal stakeholder relationship groups
The Project Manager will be expected to help the University ensure the technical solution is fit for purpose. Relevant IT Applications/Systems experience, particularly in software development and Project Tracking Software is desirable as are strong supplier relationship management skills.
Our offshore development partner follow an Agile Project Management approach and therefore knowledge of this would be advantageous.
We are looking for a Project Manager to commence 13th June 2022 for a 6 month completion.